Number 13 just about gave me a heart attack.
1. “We heard you like forklifts, so we put a forklift on your forklift.”
3. The ultimate trust fall.
7. “Perfect! It’s just long enough!”
14. “You grew a beard? That’s cute.”
19. Go big or go home. Or to the hospital.
24. This needs an “after” picture.
26. How is that even possible
27. Because most men have no idea how to get from point A to point B:
28. Because 8 out of 10 men have no idea how escalators work:
29. Make that 9 out of 10:
30. Because men can’t even beat inanimate objects in a fight:
31. And they certainly cannot be trusted to wake up in the morning:
32. Because they easily fall for tricks and traps:
33. And, contrary to nobody’s belief, do not have magical powers:
34. And most of their scientific experiments looks like this:
35. Because they often don’t even realize they’re doing something that might be dangerous:
36. Or when something dangerous is right in front of them:
37. Because they can’t be trusted, even in trust falls:
38. Or with vacuum cleaners:
39. Or with tires:
40. Or with ATVs:
41. Or with food:
42. And don’t even get them started with ramps. Once you give a man a ramp, it’s game over. He’s done.
43. Yeah, that is who the guys do it!
I wonder how many of their last words were, “Wait! I have a better idea!”